Those customers planning to sell devices in one of the states listed below are required to complete and submit a Uniform Sales and Use Tax Exemption form. You can download the form below. Note that we have pre-filled the form with our business details to help expedite the process.
|Arizona (AZ)||Colorado (CO)||Connecticut (CT)||Hawaii (HI)|
|Idaho (ID)||Illinois (IL)||Maryland (MD)||Maine (ME)|
|Missouri (MO)||Pennsylvania (PA)||South Carolina (SC)||Texas (TX)|
Here are some instructions on how to fill out the form correctly and prevent delays in processing your request:
- Name of firm (Buyer) must be the registered name of your business.
- Address should be the registered address of your company.
- Engaged as a registered... should indicate the how your business is registered.
- Description of Business should reflect how you describe your business.
- Your state registration number, permit number, or ID should be entered alongside the state in which you do business.
- Sign your name under Authorized Signature
- Enter your title and date.
If you need more information, please consult the Multistate Tax Commission.